Contact us at 0208 702 2590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£45.00 PER PERSON
Café Football is going one step further to feed a love of food and football, by giving you the opportunity to cook up a storm and create dishes The Observer’s Jay Rayner described as “shockingly good”.
The perfect gift for any foodie or football fan, the brand new cookery courses at Café Football promise to be great fun, while giving you the opportunity to learn how to cook up a feast with a unique football twist.
Café Football’s executive chef, Brendan Fyldes, will share the tricks of his trade, teaching you how to cook up some delicious dishes – which he designed in collaboration with two Michelin Star chef, Michael Wignall.
- You’ll be greeted with bucks fizz and bacon butty by Café Football’s team, before donning your apron and entering the kitchen – where the hard work begins
- The team of chefs, including Brendan, will take you step by step through some of Café Football’s most popular dishes, with detailed instruction and tips for the best results
- You will be offered the recipes to take home, along with a certificate as proof of your cooking credentials and your very own Café Football apron
- You then get the opportunity to sample your culinary skills in Café Football’s relaxed dining area – why not invite a friend along to impress them with your new found cooking talents? (additional £24.50)
- Starting eleven platter- Spicy chicken wings, rack of ribs, sausage roll, fish fingers
- Lamb kebab- char grilled lamb kofte, gem lettuce, smoked chilli sauce, red onion, coriander and tomato
- Melting chocolate surprise
Book now! Contact us on 0208 702 2590 or email email@example.com